Tuesday, October 30, 2018
Friday, October 12, 2018
- The Market for Ceramic Tiles is considered very good as there is boom in construction activities everywhere
- There are number of technologies available from low cost segments to highly advanced designer products for the Homes of upper rich class
- The largest markets for ceramic tiles in the Europe are Italy, Spain, Germany, France, and the United Kingdom.
- The European ceramics industry continues to be highly competitive internationally, with strong production concentrations in Sassuolo (Italy about 180 firms) and Castellón (Spain over 200 firms) areas, and sizeable activities in Germany, Portugal and France.
- The Italian ceramic tile industry is the world leader both in terms of production and exports. Italian production is concentrated in the provinces of Modena and Reggio Emilia, whose ceramic tiles production constitutes the 80 percent of the overall Italian total.
- China, Turkey, Egypt, South Africa, Morocco, Thailand, Tunisia are major exporters
In India construction Industry has been facing challenging times in recent years due to political uncertainty, weak investment cycles, sub...
FaL-G bricks and blocks are alternative building materials to the traditional burnt clay bricks and are substitutes to the traditional bur...
The Market for Ceramic Tiles is considered very good as there is boom in construction activities everywhere There are number of technolog...